Seeking “Exchange of consents”
1. all statutory courts and enactments, prescribed rules and regulations by the parliament of Canada Corporation and every division, provincial and territorial Corporations’ legislatures are not applicable to the author without the author’s consent.
2. all statutory courts and enactments, prescribed rules and regulations by the parliament of Canada Corporation and every division, provincial and territorial Corporations’ legislatures are subject to the named constitutional courts simply because you operate within the Dominion of Canada?
3. Canada Corporation is a signatory of the international laws including human rights protection for everyone living in Canada including all de facto government staff?
4. Canada Corporation as a de facto government business is not subject to the constitution according to Charter section 32 and has no semblance of authority over anyone not in your employment?
5. Canada Corporation as a de facto government business uses the “credible argument” interpretation of the law to simply ignore the constitution?
6. Is it not true that the author is not in your corporations’ hire and can simply ignore you and your corporation’s internal operating procedures, but you cannot ignore the author’s rights?
7. Is it not true that anyone in your employ is trespassing on the author’s rights the second any kind of contact is made?
8. Is it not true that as a private individual the author has according to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights - Article 19 - 2. … the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice? That would include here! < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/ 20160101-all.html>
9. Is it not true that as a private individual the author can require all responses from your businesses to be written, and email is to be used with the respondents properly identified, including street address and email, both in public and privately under penalty of perjury?