A politician with a conscious - canadian government conspiracies

Go to content
Public Notices
A politician with a conscious – go figure!
Monday, October 19, 2020
 
This plannedemic was never about our health it was just a shiny object to keep people distracted!
Do you have 2 months of food and water because you could need it and will find out soon!
 
Trump’s plan has the same debt forgiveness plan but not the rest!
   
Canadian politician leaks new COVID lockdown plan and ‘Great Reset’ dictatorship – Australia is part of it

By Editor, CAIRNS NEWS
POWER-mad state premiers, governors and prime ministers across Australia, the US, the UK, Canada and New Zealand may try to push another Dan Andrews-style second wave virus attack, as part of the Gates-Rockefeller-World Economic Forum push for global vaccination and the Agenda 21 “new normal/new economy”.
 
Canadian politicians in the loop of “COVID planning” have been told to their horror of a plan for a totalitarian response to an international economic collapse, involving a federal government offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) funded by the IMF under “the World Debt Reset program”.
 
In exchange the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever, and partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would (allegedly) allow individuals unrestricted travel and living, even under a full lock down, through the use of photo ID referred to as Canada’s HealthPass.
 
The horrific scenario comes from a Liberal Party of Canada (LPC) whistleblower from the party’s Strategic Planning Committee, which is under the control of Canada’s Office of the Prime Minister (PMO).
He says the second wave will be hyped up with testing around the end of November.
 
The whistleblower warns of a “complete and total secondary lock down much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions”, which is expected to run to the end of December 2020 and early January 2021.
 
While pressure is mounting in Australia through the courts, at protests and from some media for lockdowns to end, the “deadly virus is stalking you” narrative is being held firmly by Labor, Green, Coalition and LNP parties, the public health bureaucracy and most media in the same ‘Five Eyes’ nations.
 
This narrative presents the SARS-Cov2 virus or “COVID-19” as something that must be avoided and contained at all cost, despite the widespread immunity and medical studies showing it is lethal for less than 1% (0.06%) of those who are infected.
 
The Canadian whistleblower’s email has been published by Canadian alt media site The Canadian Report. The deliberate leak of the information is remarkable because it is the equivalent of senior Coalition members doing the same. Canada’s Liberal Party and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is the equivalent of Greens-Labor and a large segment of green-left feminist Liberal Party MPs.
 
The Canadian PMO mirrors the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet in Canberra, which is run by high-powered bureaucrats and “advised” on COVID-19 by the Prime Minister’s National Covid-19 Advisory Commission, which Scott Morrison announced on March 25, just two months into the plandemic.
 
We might ask why was it necessary for the PM to announce such a high powered commission so early in the piece? Clearly it was part of the process as outlined by the Event 201 players who included commission member Jane Halton, head of the Gates-funded CEPI, to steer the plandemic in their desired direction i.e. the globalist “Great Reset” plan as outlined by the World Economic Forum.
 
The green-left Guardian reported back on August 11 that Neville Power, the head of Commission, had been approached by “business leaders wanting the government to use the recovery from the pandemic to lock in low-emissions energy”.
 
According to Power, his organisation was not recommending “a green recovery per se” but had asked the government to underwrite new investment in gas pipelines as part of recommendations from a manufacturing taskforce. But as previously reported by Cairns News, this commission, has been strangely silent on Dan Andrews’ wrecking of the Victorian small business sector.
 
The whistleblower said he was “not happy doing this but I have to, as a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well.
 
“The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.”
 
The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows (note similarities to Victoria):
 
– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
 
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021.– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1–Q2 2021.– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
 
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
 
The whistleblower said committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions. “We were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details.
 
“Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling.
 
“Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individual’s best interest to participate.
 
“When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer, we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities.
 
“Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.”
 
The whistleblower said the heated discussion “escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before”.
 
“In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not, that it won’t just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas, that we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone.
 
“The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it. All I know is that I don’t like it and I think it’s going to place Canadians into a dark future.”
 
There you have it folks, bend over and kiss your ass good bye through that mask if Trump does not have a second term!
 
Where mainstream media fears to tread

Sent: October 22, 2020 9:45 AM
To: theresa.tam@canada.ca; bonnie.henry@gov.bc.ca; AG.Minister@gov.bc.ca; mcu@justice.gc.ca; premier@gov.bc.ca; pm@pm.gc.ca; Cameron.Miller@rcmp-grc.gc.ca; Jennifer.strachan@rcmp-grc.gc.ca; brenda.lucki@rcmp-grc.gc.ca; Deb.Schulte@parl.gc.ca; jagmeet.singh@parl.gc.ca
Subject: CANADIAN POLITICIAN WHISTLEBLOWER LEAKS THE NEW WORLD ORDER PLAN - STEVE ALLEN (VIDEO)
 
 
https://www.brighteon.com/ce776836-1790-4fed-9478-2197bf060920
Skip the first 4:25
Covid 19 is a false flag operation to cover this political agenda!
 
This is what you are bringing forward on your own family and friends [and ours]
Have you been told that because of your actions you will own nothing and have no rights?

 
 
 
WHO (Accidentally) Confirms Covid is No More Dangerous Than Flu
 
https://thewallwillfall.org/2020/10/09/who-accidentally-confirms-covid-is-no-more-dangerous-than-flu/
 
Off-Guardian
 
The World Health Organization has finally confirmed what we (and many experts and studies) have been saying for months – the Coronavirus is no more deadly or dangerous than seasonal flu.
 
The WHO’s top brass made this announcement during a special session of the WHO’s 34-member executive board on Monday October 5th, it’s just nobody seemed to really understand it.
 
In fact, they didn’t seem to completely understand it themselves.
 
At the session, Dr Michael Ryan, the WHO’s Head of Emergencies revealed that they believe roughly 10% of the world has been infected with Sars-Cov-2. This is their “best estimate”, and a huge increase over the number of officially recognised cases (around 35 million).
 
Dr. Margaret Harris, a WHO spokeswoman, later confirmed the figure, stating it was based on the average results of all the broad seroprevalence studies done around the world.
 
As much as the WHO were attempting to spin this as a bad thing – Dr Ryan even said it means “the vast majority of the world remains at risk.” – it’s actually good news. And confirms, once more, that the virus is nothing like as deadly as everyone predicted.
 
The global population is roughly 7.8 billion people, if 10% have been infected that is 780 million cases. The global death toll currently attributed to Sars-Cov-2 infections is 1,061,539.
 
That’s an infection fatality rate of roughly or 0.14%. Right in line with seasonal flu and the predictions of many experts from all around the world.
 
0.14% is over 24 times LOWER than the WHO’s “provisional figure” of 3.4% back in March. This figure was used in the models which were used to justify lockdowns and other draconian policies.
 
In fact, given the over-reporting of alleged Covid deaths, the IFR is likely even lower than 0.14%, and could show Covid to be much less dangerous than flu.
 
None of the mainstream press picked up on this. Though many outlets reported Dr Ryan’s words, they all attempted to make it a scary headline and spread more panic.
 
Apparently neither they, nor the WHO, were capable of doing the simple maths that shows us this is good news. And that the Covid sceptics have been right all along.
 
 
Back to content