“Common Law” Courthouse Page added 2017-07-20, last Revised Thursday, July 20, 2017
See the Recent Revisions section above!
Notice of private individual/ human being entering the Nanaimo County “Common Law” Courthouse
1) Magna Carta:
a) 40. To no one can you the “British Columbia Court service” sell, refuse or delay, right or justice without trespassing on Human Rights, except enumerated classes of subjects.
b) 45. We [the common law state] will appoint as justices, constables, sheriffs, or bailiffs only such as know the [common] law of the realm and mean to observe it well.
2) Some people have the right to file court papers online, while disabled persons are required to attend the court house to do the same thing! It is a trespass on rights that everyone is not allowed to file online!
3) The private individual/human being, free born Canadian citizen, “redacted” who is not an enumerated class of subject, statutory person or resident – petitioner
4) No one who is not an enumerated class of subject, statutory person or resident is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it. "All codes, rules, and regulations are for government authorities only, not human/Creators in accordance with God's laws. All codes, rules, and regulations are unconstitutional and lacking due process…" -- Rodriques v. Ray Donavan.
5) It is the duty of the common law attorney general, jurors, sheriffs, bailiffs and justices to resist all infringements upon the rights of the people. The right to be let alone the most comprehensive of rights and the right most valued by civilized men. To protect that right, every unjustifiable intrusion by the government upon the privacy of the individual, whatever the means employed is a trespass on human rights
6) Powers, duties and responsibilities of sheriffs - 4.1 The powers conferred and the duties and responsibilities established at common law are the only ones applicable
7) 6.1 (1) In this section: prescribed by the minister who has no authority over people. "court" means (a) the Court of Appeal, (b) the Supreme Court, (c) the Provincial Court, or (d) any other entity designated as a court by regulation of the minister. No mention of the Minister having authority in the Superior, District or County Courts or the common areas of the building.
8) Ignorance of the law is no excuse for BC Court Services or the Sheriffs to trespass on the rights of someone who is not an enumerated class of subject, statutory person or resident.
9) Enumerated classes of subjects have no standing in the common law. For example, a member of the bar, a fictional entity, who gets involved quoting frivolous case law, statutes, regulations etc., that person would not be protecting the inalienable human rights and fundamental freedoms of the petitioner, but would “trespass on rights” as a third party interloper.
10) Common law gives tremendous law-moulding powers to the discretion of judges; un-elected individuals, someone who is not an enumerated class of subject, a power the state has always been reluctant to surrender.
By Summary Agreement
By Summary Agreement
Any government agent or representative who has any problems with any of the points listed, bring them forward under your full commercial liability and complete contact information and we can discuss the issue here and if needed in a common law court.
Human rights must themselves be protected by the rule of law;