Final Notice of Default against the Attorney Generals
1. The Attorney Generals are heads of the Department of Justice, the top law enforcement officer and lawyer for the government.
2. There is no court of record “court order” based on due process under the law of the land and a jury decision that removes any rights or allows for anyone to trespass on this sovereigns rights.
Final Notice of Default against the Attorney Generals regarding sheriffs
Last revised 2017-09-07
Last revised 2017-09-07
The Attorney Generals are heads of the Department of Justice, the top law enforcement officer and lawyer for the government.
1. A Final Notice of Default against the Attorney Generals finalizes this default under the common law. No enumerated class of subject from the democratic society ie Sheriffs can argue any point in civil law or lawfully proceed to trespass on the sovereigns’ rights
2. As agreed, there is no court of record “court order” based on due process under the law of the land and a jury decision that removes any rights or allows for anyone to trespass on this sovereigns rights.
3. As agreed, on any day and at anytime there could be a Sovereign in a court house!
4. As agreed, Canada is a bijural country with according to s1 of the charter both a free and democratic society.
5. As agreed, Sheriffs are found in public buildings because the democratic society policy enforcement officers unlike Sheriffs have no authority over members of the free society.
6. As agreed a sheriff is an officer of all of the courts in British Columbia. The regulation of the minister "court" is limited to: (a) the Court of Appeal, (b) the Supreme Court, (c) the Provincial Court, or (d) any other entity designated as a court. The courts mention by name in the BNA act are not under the list of regulated courts.
7. As agreed a sheriff is an officer in the common law superior court but is not under the ministers regulations just the duties and responsibilities established at common law.
8. After a recent conversation with a Sheriff it has become clear that the lieutenant governor of BC has failed to protect the inalienable human rights and fundamental freedoms of the free society members. Apparently and in violation of Magna Carta s45 we do have people being appointed as justices, constables, sheriffs, or bailiffs etc. who do not know the law of the realm as is a job requirement and therefore cannot observe it well. For starters they do not realize that all human beings can be refered to as a person but a legal person found in the democratic society rules and legislation does not refer to human beings. When these people apply those democratic society rules and legislation to members of the free society they are trespassing on rights causing injury. Not knowing these facts is putting Sheriffs into positions where they can be sued for doing what their limited training dictates.
9. As agreed, no one shall participate, by act or by failure to act where required, in violating human rights and fundamental freedoms. In common law everyone including CANADA, PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, plus every man and woman who allows the trespass on rights may be sued for damages.
10. As agreed, "Where rights secured by the Constitution section 52 and charter s26 are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda v. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491. Any attempt to interfere with those inalienable human rights and fundamental freedoms of a free society member which includes unhindered access to public buildings and any areas not posted as private within by any method is a trespass on rights causing damage.
11. As agreed, gone are the days when your terrorist democratic society juristic units can force and or threaten this sovereign to comply using armed thugs, drag this sovereign into one of your administrative kangaroo Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction courts. Courts that can only deal with enumerated classes of subjects even though I am a sovereign member of the free society without causing damages and a trespass on rights.
12. As agreed, gone are the days where this sovereign man/private individual who is not enumerated as a class of subject of any democratic society government in Canada will follow any codes, rules, legislations & regulations etc. coming from any and all juristic units that completely ignores the existence of women and men in this bijural country! Any restrictions imposed is in violation of: the constitution; the Charter; International Law; is a trespass on rights.
By Summary Agreement
Any government agent or representative who has any problems with any of the points listed, bring them forward under your full commercial liability and complete contact information and we can discuss the issue here and if needed in a common law court.
- Human rights must themselves be protected by the rule of law;