Saturday, August 26, 2017 Affidavit of truth – Government by consent!
1. "officers of the court have no immunity when violating constitutional rights, from liability"
2. The constitution grants no authority over the people to any government! The Canadian Bill of Rights talks about a society of free men and free institutions. The constitution/ Charter s 52 declares and anything government made that denies these facts null and void from the get go. Our founders have made it clear that the power belongs to the people and the government is not to violate it. It is the “ultimate power” of the people which allows them to consent or not to the actions of their servant government.
3. Requiring consent prevents government from unrighteous prosecutions by forcing the government to seek permission from the people before criminal charges can be filed, if the people refuse it cannot go forward. By understanding this principle it becomes clear that the government has no authority to control our behavior and therefore neither do legislators without our consent.
4. We read in the U.S. Declaration of Independence, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness? That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed." Any authority our servants have is by our consent, if they act outside their authority they are liable for damages for violating the Charter and common law.
5. ALL MEN DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES whether they want to participate in any of the free institutions of men or not. Every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his fellowman without his consent." -- Cruden v. Neale, 2 N.C. 338 May Term 1796.
6. Here in is our Liberty if “WE” do not give a court consent, they have no “JURISDICTION” over “YOU”!
7. Judges (servant) have no authority to make a ruling or a judgment on people (master) without our consent? In legal terms when the judge asks you do you understand, he means do you stand under the authority of this court? So when you say yes, you just gave him/her jurisdiction over you!
8. ONLY PEOPLE CAN JUDGE - Our Constitution only authorizes “common law courts” aka “courts of record” that are found in s96 and s101. A court of record removes the power of the Judge to make a ruling, his role is that of the “administrator of the court”. The final determinator is the “tribunal” who is either the “sovereign plaintiff” or a “jury”. The “sovereign plaintiff” can choose to do the whole process using affidavits leaving an administrator of the court to issue the orders.
9. When you are detained, without your consent, for violating a statute, you have just been kidnapped and if the Judge sets a bail he just set a ransom and when the prosecutor confirms the charges they are all part of a conspiracy and “YOU” can put them in jail and sue them for damages? It’s all about Consent and Jurisdiction
10. A government administrative provision does not override common law rules or human rights? That statutes which would deprive a citizen of the rights of person or property without a regular trial, according to the course and usage of common law, would not be the law of the land”. [Hoke vs. Henderson, 15, N.C.15,25 AM Dec 677].
11. “The common law is the real law, the Supreme Law of the land, the code, rules, regulations, policy and statutes are “not the law”, -- Self v. Rhay, 61 Wn (2d) 261
12. Legislated statutes enforced upon the people in the name of law is a fraud? It has no authority and is without mercy. Justice without mercy is Godless and therefore repugnant to our Constitution.
13. Lawmakers were given authority by the people to legislate codes, rules, regulations, and statutes which are policies, procedures, and “law” to control the behavior of bureaucrats, elected and appointed officials, municipalities and agencies but were never given authority to control the behavior of the people as we read in a US Supreme court decision "All codes, rules, and regulations are for government authorities only, not human/Creators in accordance with God's laws. All codes, rules, and regulations are unconstitutional and lacking due process…" -- Rodriques v. Ray Donavan (U.S. Department of Labor) 769 F. 2d 1344, 1348 (1985). and again "All laws, rules and practices which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void" [Marbury -vMadison, 5th US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176,(1803).
14. Only people are sovereign and have rights? Bureaucrats, in their capacity, are not sovereign and have no rights. They have authority given by the people and are subject to the statutes. "The state cannot diminish rights of the people." -- Hurtado v. People of the State of California, 110 U.S. 516
15. “Sovereignty itself is, of course, not subject to law, for it is the author and source of law;” -- Yick Wo v. Hopkins, 118 US 356, 370
16. William Blackstone - a legal maxim – Every right when with-held must have a remedy, and every injury it’s propers “...In the 3rd volume of his Commentaries, page 23, Blackstone states two cases in which a remedy is afforded by mere operation of law. "In all other cases," he says, it is a general and indisputable rule that where there is a legal right, there is also a legal remedy by suit or action at law whenever that right is invaded. On page 109 of the same volume, he says, I am next to consider such injuries as are cognizable by the Courts of common law. And herein I shall for the present only remark that all possible injuries whatsoever that did not fall within the exclusive cognizance of either the ecclesiastical, military, or maritime tribunals are, for that very reason, within the cognizance of the common law courts of justice, for it is a settled and invariable principle in the laws of England that every right, when withheld, must have a remedy, and every injury its proper redress" [5 U.S. 137, Marbury v. Madison]
17. The right to be let alone is the most comprehensive of rights and the right most valued by civilized men? To protect that right, every unjustifiable intrusion by the government upon the privacy of the individual, whatever the means employed, must be deemed a violation of the charter. [Olmstead v. U.S., 277 U.S. 438, 478 (1928)
18. The sovereign as someone with the right to self-determination including political association in a bijural country can say that the “PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA” or “CANADA” are not my government as they are operating now!
19. Legislators simply don’t have the authority to rule make "Where rights secured by the Constitution section 52 and charter s26 are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation including the criminal code by the “PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA” or “CANADA” which would abrogate them." Miranda v. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491. Any attempt by anyone even Sheriffs will be a trespass on rights causing damages.
20. Not all of the people entering any court house are a person subject to statute authority?
21. This Sovereign has access to free institutions including court houses. Canadian Bill of Rights, Magna Carta
By Summary Agreement
Any government agent or representative who has any problems with any of the points listed, bring them forward under your full commercial liability and complete contact information and we can discuss the issue here and if needed in a common law court.
- Human rights must themselves be protected by the rule of law;