KRMC violates human rights
Recently the webmaster received an unsolicited correspondence from an associate of the KRMC Law Firm!
The associate claim to be operating in the capacity of the third party interloper representing the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. The webmaster found this revelation interesting seeing that the relationship between the Bank and this law firm is of absolutely no concern of the webmaster.
However the assumption that this relationship between the Bank and the law firm somehow granted the law firm any authority to contact the webmaster was in error. Apparently what the associate was doing was a fishing expedition to see what the response would be.
The webmaster knows he is a private individual operating in the private.
This fishing trip unexpectedly involved someone who would not consent or agree to any third party interloper making contact without permission.
The action of the third party interloper violated a number of inalienable human rights causing damages which need to be addressed.
See tab one on the right
See Hire a lawyer
First response has to be a conditional offer of acceptance to the fishing expedition document.
To remove that condition the webmaster required proof of claim on the following:
1. That the associate was not a third party interloper trespassing into the private affairs of the recipient, violating inalienable rights causing damages, and to do so by affidavit.
2. That the unsubstantiated statement made indicating it was a quote from the Bank had to be substantiated by someone from the Bank repeating the claim in an affidavit not simply stated by a legal fiction.
3. Some indication as to how or why the associate assumed they have the authority to violate the webmaster’s inalienable rights by telling the webmaster what to do.
4. The associate was called on not signing the correspondence him or herself.
5. The correspondence was signed by a different party and from the signature it was a human being signing for a fictional associate of the law firm
6. No attempt by either party was made to remove the conditions. The webmaster received no response from either the associate of the law firm or the Canadian Imperial Bank of commerce at all.
See tab two on the right
Via a Notice and affidavit the matter was elevated to include the partners of the law firm and the associate regarding the human rights violations, damages caused by the trespass into the webmaster’s private affairs.
No response within the given timeframe was received in any format affidavit or otherwise!
See tab three on the right
Just in case there was a justifiable reason for no response to the two previous webmaster correspondences the law firm was given a Notice of fault and an opportunity to cure.
Again no response was given within the specified timeframe in any format affidavit or otherwise!
By tacit agreement/exchange of consent an agreement was put in place regarding the webmaster damage claim against the law firm using the same principles the associate was attempting to use with the original contact. The matter has since been registered with the registrar of the local courthouse.
The main differences, the associate created that relationship between the webmaster and the law firm, no third party interloper was involved. Second the webmaster protected his rights.