Affidavit of truth – No arbitrary interference/trespass on rights
See latest “Recent Revisions” above
1. As Agreed, a Writ of Mandamus has been served by this sovereign on the Attorney Generals, an enumerated class of subject known as a person holding government office to do his or her ministerial prime responsibility and duty and to protect, promote and implement all human rights and fundamental freedoms of this sovereign. A command that extends to all other enumerated classes of subjects.
2. Is it not true that the Constitution is the law of the land?
3. Is it not true that there is no court of record “court order” based on due process under the law of the land and a jury decision that removes any rights or allows for anyone to trespass on peoples rights.
4. Is it not true that due process and the law of the land, supersedes all Law and is Superior in all Cases to Statutory Law, Codified Law, and Rules and Regulations?
5. Is it not true that Common Law establishes Constitutions as all Power is inherent in the People?
6. Is it not true that Common Law establishes through the Constitution all restrictions on the government and its enumerated classes of subjects only?
7. Is it true that people are not subject to arbitrary interference by enumerated classes of subject? Can’t be stopped, searched or denied access to any area of any public place.
8. Is it true that people are not subject to arbitrary surveillance of any kind?
9. As Agreed, that the right to be let alone is the most comprehensive of rights and the right most valued by civilized men.
By Summary Agreement
Any government agent or representative who has any problems with any of the points listed, bring them forward under your full commercial liability and complete contact information and we can discuss the issue here and if needed in a common law court.
- Human rights must themselves be protected by the rule of law;