No Government in Canada Protects Human Rights
Paged added Tuesday, July 25, 2017, last revised 2017-09-08
See latest “Recent Revisions” above
Just today, Friday, September 8, 2017, I had an enumerated class of subject known as a frontline person tell me, what I am, in violation of my human rights.
What I had determine as is my human right this fiction told me I was wrong about! Apparently, I am a slave or in servitude to this clown, because “it” made it clear that he/she was the only one who could make that determination about me. I had nothing to say about it!
When challenged it just repeated itself. Resulted in a Notice to the Attorney General[s].
This fiction did something that most do not! Both times, it was in writing. I do love a fiction with a god complex who unknowingly put both feet in their mouths.
Statutory government give every appearance that they do but they do not have the authority to!
Statutory government give themselves, as enumerated classes of subject civil rights and privileges and fraudulently call them “human rights”
Notice of Claim! No Government in Canada Protects Human Rights
1) I claim that no Government in Canada Protects the inalienable Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of the people!
2) I claim that Statutory governments gives every appearance that they do but they do not have the authority to!
3) I claim that statutory governments give themselves, as enumerated classes of subject civil rights and privileges and fraudulently call them “human rights”. This is to hide the fact that no one in Canada has any actual inherent human rights protected by The Constitution and international law!
4) I claim that no statutory court, an enumerate class of subject can lawfully hear an actual human rights matter but they do anyway using frivolous documents, rules and regualtions because the courts of record to hear such matters are no longer accessible, in violation of Charter s31.
5) As agreed, no one who is not an enumerated class of subject, statutory person or resident is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it. "All codes, rules, and regulations are for government authorities only, not human/Creators in accordance with God's laws. All codes, rules, and regulations are unconstitutional and lacking due process…" -- Rodriques v. Ray Donavan.
6) As agreed, ignorance of the law is no excuse for any government enumerated class of subject to trespass on the rights of someone who is not an enumerated class of subject, statutory person or resident.
By Summary Agreement
Any government agent or representative who has any problems with any of the points listed, bring them forward under your full commercial liability and complete contact information and we can discuss the issue here and if needed in a common law court.
- Human rights must themselves be protected by the rule of law;