See the "Recent Activity" page for a complete list of changes
Remembering that if you don’t know what your rights are personally, the government has no reason to protect them and doesn’t!
Questions to ask the Minister of Social Services Added 2016-09-29 Last revised 2016-09-29
1. It is my understanding that you willingly consented to be personally responsible as the Minister of Social services and that would include being liable for human rights violations would it not?
2. Under the Charter and international law that would make your prime responsibility and duty to promote and protect human rights and fundamental freedoms regarding Social services would it not?
3. Is it not true that Social Services are only for women and men and not the legal fictions who were government created and not born?
4. Is it because men and women have human rights and can’t be ordered around by their own public servants the only reasons your ministry only offers Social Services only to legal fictions?
5. People have the human right of equal access to all public service in her or his country, do they not?
6. Public services that are compliant with all international human rights treaties because that is the law, is it not?
7. Is that why the tribunal attached to your Ministry can not hear human rights complaints? Even though everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental human rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
8. Is it not true that the will of the people and the protection of their human rights shall be the basis of the authority of government?
9. Is it not true that everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality? Under what authority is 610$ a month considered to be meeting this requirement?
10. Is it not true that your ministry operates under enactments? Enactments that are only applicable to legal fictions and are not actually law?
11. Seeing everyone is entitle to the equality right without discrimination and your government cannot sell, deny or delay my rights. How have you, both personally and professionally been protecting my human rights to access Social Services?
12. Will anyone without government fiction identification for example a human being born in Canada be granted access to any of your services? If so which ones?
13. Where does you ministry and you get the authority to violate human rights by do this:
a. To deny that everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control?b. To deny that everyone has the right to work but not the obligation, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.c. To deny that everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.d. To deny that all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and human rights?e. To deny that everyone is entitled to all your social services without distinction of any kind? All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination.f. To deny the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law? Yet your ministry orders people to get rid of property.g. To treat people like you have authority over them and can order them to do anything you can think of when servitude; slavery and the slave trade are prohibited in all their forms is it not.h. To treat people cruelly, inhumanly or with degrading treatment such as not giving them an adequate standard of living?i. To deny that everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his human rights and obligations and that does not describe your ministries tribunal does it?
j. To deny that no one can be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the human right to the protection of the law against such interference even people dealing with your ministry, do they not?k. To deny that everyone has the right to own property alone and no one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property or ordered to part with his property under your enactments, can he or she?
14. Is it not true that In the exercise of human rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the same rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare of other people?
15. Is it not true that the human right to an adequate standard of living requires, at a minimum, that everyone shall enjoy the necessary subsistence rights: adequate food and nutrition, clothing, housing and the necessary conditions of care when required does it not? The essential point is that everyone shall be able, without shame and without unreasonable obstacles, to be a full participant in ordinary, everyday interaction with other people. Thus, people should be able to enjoy their basic needs in conditions of dignity. No one should have to live in conditions whereby the only way to satisfy their needs is by depriving themselves of other basic needs which is the norm in British Columbia?
a. Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the Social services and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.b. The States Parties to the present Covenant recognize the right of everyone to an adequate standard of living for himself and his family, including adequate food, clothing and housing, and to the continuous improvement of living conditions. The States Parties will take appropriate steps to ensure the realization of this right, International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.
16. The human right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law is also included is it not? Yet that statement also covers many trespass on rights violations routinely performed by your agents.
17. Your government and you are personally liable for every trespass as well as the agents in your ministry who are actually involved, are you not? The agreed upon rate is 10,000$ - ten thousand dollars each for each human rights violation, is it not?
18. Where does your corporate fiction get the authority not to honour any of the rights of the society of free men and free institutions that exists in British Columbia that are outside your civil authority to equality?
19. According to section 92 of the Constitution Act and 32 of the charter your democratic government only has authority over itself not the public. Are you not all public servants?
20. Where does the Province get the authority to have their public servants treat the public like they are in servitude to the state?
21. Where does the Province get the authority to claim that the public must follow any enactments use by your ministry? For that to happen you need individual consent of the governed do you not?