By Summary Agreement Last reviewed 2017-09-07
Any government agent or representative who has any problems with any of the points listed, bring them forward under your full commercial liability and complete contact information and we can discuss the issue here and if needed in a common law court.
- CANADA (0000230098) and the PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA (0000836136) or any of their actors, have a prime duty and responsibility to promote and protect all substantive human rights and fundamental freedoms in particular the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law.
- The Province of British Columbia has the constitutional requirement to make available the courts for the BNA Acts’ attorney general to exercise the administration of justice and the rule of law for the common law people in;
- Inalienable human rights and fundamental freedoms must themselves be protected by the administration of justice and the rule of law;
- The claimant is not enumerated as a "class of subject" of CANADA (0000230098) and the PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA (0000836136) or any of their actors,
- The claimant is not a person under any non bijural enactment;
- The claimant is residing lawfully in Canada but not as a civil law resident or citizen;
- The claimant owes no duty to any juristic unit or government. An individual has freedom as a self-governing being as long as his/her actions do not interfere with the rights and freedoms of others;
- The claimants human rights and fundamental freedoms are such as existed by the law of the land long antecedent to the organization of your State, and have not been taken away from the claimant by due process of the rule of law;
- The claimant as a human being has common law responsibilities but has no need to conform to any juristic unit or non bijural government enactments such as the income tax act.
- The individual - state relationship is known as the ‘vertical effect’ of human rights;
- Court documents must meet the standard "AS ANY REASONABLE PERSON WOULD UNDERSTAND" and that is all! A "REASONABLE PERSON" does not speak or understand legal jargon.
- Common law people cannot have a guilty mind for violating statutes that are hidden from public view.