Trespass on Rights
1. As agreed, I am Canadian, a free Canadian;
2. As agreed, I was born a free private individual with inalienable Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and fundamental freedoms:
1. I have the right of the private individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law;2. I have the right of the private individual to equality before the geographic common law nation of Canada law and the protection of the law in the bijural jurisdiction of my choice, which is not in the inferior legal systems created within those "water-tight compartments” of the s 91 and s 92 juristic governments found in the BNA Act;
3. As agreed, I am not enumerated as any class of subject of any level of Government. According to Charter s 31 nothing that happens within those "water-tight compartments” of the s 91 and s 92 juristic governments found in the BNA Act is applicable to private individuals, businesses or other organizations that are not enumerated as classes of subjects, Charter S 32.
4. As agreed, the Dominion of Canada is bijural and has three separate and distinct governments and court systems under the BNA Act. One part of the bijural nation is the geographic common law nation of Canada with its primary duty and responsibility to protect the human rights and fundamental freedoms of the people from the action of the other two juristic water tight compartment units’ beyond their providing public services to the people and not interfering in their private lives and affairs.
5. As agreed, the other two water tight compartments have laws made by politicians that are only applicable against their own classes of subjects. The petitioner, a common law [inherent jurisdiction] society member not being one of those classes of subjects has no reason to hear, think about or comply with any inferior jurisdiction governments’ Statutes, Enactments or Regulations etc. regardless of the subject material, which all would trespass on the private individuals’ inalienable human rights and fundamental freedoms.
6. As agreed, the private common law nation of Canada individuals’ inalienable human rights and fundamental freedoms are universally protected from the internal policies of the other two water tight compartments in bijural Canada. Therefore the petitioner requires a court order exempting him from all interference from their internal policies and one single piece of id similar to diplomatic immunity papers.
7. As agreed, it is all contract law. Every unrebutted affidavit sent to any office or officer of either juristic unit is a judgement in commerce/adhesion contract just like the adhesion contracts the juristic units use every day against the Canadian people.
8. As agreed, any interference by an enumerated class of subject in my private affairs that is not to protect human rights and fundamental freedoms is a trespass on rights! If for example a member of the bar or enforcement officer of any kind, a fictional entity, gets involved that person would not protect the inalienable human rights and fundamental freedoms of the affiant, but would “trespass on rights” as a third party interloper.
9. As agreed, documents must meet the standard "AS ANY REASONABLE PERSON WOULD UNDERSTAND" and that is all. That has to exclude all legal documents and court rulings stemming from any water tight juristic unit compartment operating any inferior court and there application to Canadians not enumerated classes of subjects.
10. As agreed, all actors have a prime responsibility and duty to protect, promote and implement all human rights and fundamental freedoms and those who choose not to, regardless of who they are will have trespassed on the petitioner’s human rights and will be held accountable!